September 24, 2007

Gooooooooooooo LOW!!!!

WOOOOO HOOOOO!

I just got my results back from my blood work yesterday and my FSH level was the lowest yet......an 8.9! This is not high, not even borderline high, it's NORMAL!!!

Of course, my doc has told me even if it dips into the normal stages it doesn't mean that I'm good to go. They always look at the highest level no matter what and use that as the measuring.

Doesn't matter to me, though. It has been consistently getting lower since I stopped taking birth control, so I am happy happy happy!!!! :)

2 comments:

Jen @ SecondCitySoiree said...

I seem to remember making up a cheer on Saturday night:
E-G-G-S! Goooooooo EGGS!

Seriously, that's great news.

Deanna said...

Gooooooooo EGGS!

You are right, I screwed up our quote. But hey, blame it on the booze for not remembering.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory