June 3, 2008

Why, yes, yes I do!!!

Love black people, that is. And brown people and yellow people and shit, if there are green people out there that I have yet to encounter, I'm sure I'll love them, too.

Who don't I like? It's a short list, but it includes:

1. Lowlife racist pigs who treat other people with no respect and spew hatred from their mouths.
2. Americans who make other Americans look bad when traveling abroad (seriously, their passports should be revoked!).
3. People who don't know how to have 1 conversation without cussing or raising their voices.
4. People who don't take responsibility for their actions and continually play the blame game.
5. People who aren't supportive of their loved ones through hard times.

So next time you want to call me an "N***** Lover", don't look so suprised when you are wearing my drink.



It all comes back to Karma. I've definitely seen that what goes around comes right back around two-fold. All I can do is hope that you learn how to become a miracle worker...because there are so many wounds on every single person you have ever crossed paths with. It's time to start the healing and put an end to the hurt you've caused every day of your life.

1 comment:

Bethie said...

Amen, sister!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory