February 18, 2008

Cranky

Throughout the entire wedding planning process, I've learned a lot. I've learned a lot about myself, about my fiance, about my family and friends, about everyone really. I've been let down and felt disappointment in others far too often to the point that I'm left with a huge pit of uneasiness in my stomach. I wish I could just do it all but I know my limits. I know that I have to let go and let others handle their own responsibilities in this process, but I'm so tired of being disappointed. I'm tiring of having to fix things. I'm tired of having to do the things that do not fall under my list of responsibilities.

Sometimes I just wish we would have eloped. Sometimes I'm glad we are having a wedding.

I guess I'm just flooded with a mish-mosh of feelings not only about my own self reflection but also about others in my inner circle right now. On the bright side, my house will soon be filled with out of town guests ~ all of my friends from Ohio (mostly all bridesmaids) ~ and we are sure to have an awesome time this weekend for my Bachelorette party. They will put a smile on my face; that's for sure.

And for crying out loud, does anyone have any advice on how to get rid of a 4-day old headache?

4 comments:

Bethie said...

Flip your head over and drink some water...oh wait, that's the hiccups.

Seriously, are you dehydrated? I have had that problem when I was not drinking enough water. If that's not the case, it's probably stress.

Feel Better!

Jen @ SecondCitySoiree said...

It's probably a combination of stress and dehydration. It's been so dry lately, and I've been getting more headaches than normal.

Deanna said...

I've been drinking and drinking. Maybe I should replace my water with vodka, that'll cure stress, right?

Even for a night, I'll take it!

Chanthana said...

I can't wait to meet your Ohio friends and go out this weekend. We will have a blast! Just know that I am here for you to vent to and have fun with :)

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory