February 3, 2008

Accomplished

B and I got all of our errands completed this weekend. I love the feeling of accomplishment.

I got my new car!!! Yay! We traded in my 325i and B's Range Rover and I got a BMW X5. I love it! I've never had an SUV and with all of this snow, our ski trips and our trips back to Ohio with the dog and suitcases, we need an SUV. I hated driving the Range Rover because it's just so big and didn't "zip" around like my BMW, but it was necessary in the snow. So now I get the best of both worlds....a fun car to drive in the snow. And the best feature that I didn't have before....a heated steering wheel!! Oh and the front and rear sensors that tell me how close I am to something will come in very handy with all of the parallel parking we do in Chicago.

This is a picture from the dealer website...it's not so good, but it'll do for now.



On the wedding front, we got our invitations ordered (complete with a personalized line on the invite from yours truly), we got Brian's outfit picked out and our groomsmens outfits picked out. We are slowly chipping away at the do-to list. I also have all of my attendants gifts purchased AND picked up. How ya like them apples?? Oh and this week I ordered my veil, too.

Dinner at AI Sushi last night was fantastic! I highly recommend it! We overextended our visit a bit by dining for 3 hours but the restaurant bought us drinks in the lounge so that they could give the table to another party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new car! Don't forget the hidden camera for when you drive it to work, though.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory