December 4, 2007

Doncha just hate....

To-Do Lists?

I just l-l-l-l-love checking things OFF my lists but I just cringe with disgust when I look at my To-Do list and it's riddled with time-consuming, mind-numbing laborious tasks.

What's on my list currently???

1. Addressing and sending over 100 (more) holiday business cards (complete with a personalized note on each).
2. Decorating the Christmas tree, including stringing the lights. I hate the lights!
3. Loading Windows XP onto my Mom's new laptop that we gave her for Christmas. Too bad mine was sent in for repair and now I'm using hers (your a life saver, Mom!)! It came with Windows Vista and anyone who knows about Vista knows why I'll be putting XP on it.
4. Sending out over 100 Save-the-Dates when the arrive.
5. Sitting down with my Maid of Honor to sort shower dates & details, bridesmaid dress details, etc.
6. On the same note, picking out colors and themes & wedding gifts for the big day.
7. Preparing for our holiday party that is less than 2 weeks away.
8. Christmas shopping.........uggh, I haven't even started!
9. Taking my car into shop.....more money out the door.

What have I recently checked OFF the list?
1. Bridal shower Thank-You's!
2. I've sent about 40 holiday business cards so far
3. Outdoor Christmas Decorations (Oh okay, Brian did that, but it's checked off the list regardless)

Well I obviously have lots to do....so buh bye!!!

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory