October 9, 2007

Go Figure

As I was about to put my old cell phone in the envelope that was provided by the insurance company last night to send it back, I decided to give it one last college try.

What do you know? I plugged it in and it sprung to life.

I guess the good thing is that I got a new cell phone that appears to work faster and keep a longer battery. The bad thing is that I hope they don't charge me for it when it goes back today to the insurance company.

Now that I was able to get a few of my favorite pictures off the phone, I thought I'd share them. Sorry for the fuzziness...they ARE from my cell phone, afterall.

This is Cooper in his winter gear that protects his little feet from the salt. Also known as "Cooper directing traffic at O'Hare"

Brian and Cooper napping together.

My road companion during a trip to Michigan.

Awww....Coop as a pup.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory