September 17, 2007

Does this many ANY sense?

I recruit in the food industry so I get a lot of publications and newsletters via email. THIS little survey crossed my desk today and I just keep scratching my head when I read it.


"Eating at home more" tops reasons that people bypass restaurants.

I get the other factors: price of gasoline, financial situation, too high in calories. So if you aren't eating at a restaurant, then you are eating at home, right??

WELL NO SHIT!!!!! THANKS FOR THE TIDBIT!

Next thing ya know they'll be publishing a report that reads, "#1 reason people don't go in the rain is to avoid getting wet". Kindly let me know when you want to share some REAL news with me, thankyouverymuch.

1 comment:

Jen @ SecondCitySoiree said...

This reminds me of the stupid polls they have in that magazine that comes with the Sunday Trib (not the Tribune Magazine...the other one).

Pretty funny that this came from a professional organization.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory