March 12, 2008

March 12th

Happy happy birthday to my boy, Cooper!!! Can't believe our pup is already 2 years old!



One month from today Brian and I will be hitched!! It's approaching so G-Dang fast I can't believe it.

I thought about not mentioning this next statement but then I remembered my tag line about not having a filter.......so screw it........here goes. B and I were doing what some unmarried couples aren't supposed to do the other night and I realized that if I were to get pregnant now, we probably wouldn't find out until after we were married. Then it donned on me. For years I've been on birth control in an effort to not get preggers before I was married and I did it. I didn't get pregnant! haha

I don't know why that thought was in my head but for some reason I wanted to celebrate it.

Crazy.

So I still owe you a blog about my bachelorette party and I still owe you a blog about my bridal shower here in Chicago. I've been under a huge deadline with one of my clients and I just haven't had the time during the day and when I'm home, I just haven't wanted to pick up my laptop. I will get that to you, I promise.

In the meantime, we need a wedding song! Any suggestions??

1 comment:

Bethie said...

Cooper looks so cute!!

What sort of wedding songs are you looking for? What genre or time period? Here's some suggestions that might work.

--Bless the Broken Road, by Rascal Flatts

--You Raise Me Up, by Josh Groeban

--When You Say Nothing At All, by Allison Krauss

--Somewhere Over The Rainbow, by Israek Kanakawiwo(Just because it's a desitination wedding!)

And my personal favorite:
--All I Ask of You, by Andrew Lloyd Webber, from Phantom of the Opera

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory