January 16, 2008

Stop Hitting the Bottle

So I love the tracking software I use on this blog. It shows me how people found the site whether it was by an internet search, a blog, an email, etc.

Today as I was perusing the hits, I noticed that someone found me by typing the following phrase in Google:

"sexy ass by bottle and free trails"

Well I'm doubtful they meant "trails" and pretty sure they were looking for free "trials", but I admit to giggling out loud when I read that.

So how in the world did that phrase get them to MY blog? My sexy ass is from Jenny Craig and XSport Fitness...no thanks to a bottle, thankyouverymuch!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny!

BTW what tracking software do you use?

Deanna said...

Just go back to my blog and scroll all the way down...you'll see two boxes. One shows a map and one shows IP addresses.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory