December 18, 2007

The Poster-Family for Obesity in America


Look. I really wish this were a joke. Unfortunately, it's not.

This is the family Holiday Card for the Huckabees. Yes, as in Presidential-hopeful Mike Huckabee.

Even if I were a fan of Mike Huckabee and agreed with every single one of his political platforms, I would not vote for him. I refuse to elect a President for the United States who has a family that looks like this.

Do you think it's right to elect a heavy family (well at least 50% of them are heavy) into the White House to represent the fattest country in the world??

**If this blog offends you, then please refer to the above listed catch phrase.

4 comments:

Jen @ SecondCitySoiree said...

Dude, read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Huckabee#Weight_loss_and_health_advocacy

I think you're looking at an old holiday card.

Deanna said...

Gotcha. Just posted a few more articles. So how old is that card??

Jen @ SecondCitySoiree said...

His daughter, Sarah, appears to be around 12 in this pic. She graduated from college in 2004, so I'd put it around 10 years old, if not more.

I hearby nominate myself for BEST INTERNET STALKER EVAR! Thank you, Google and Facebook!

Deanna said...

You are an internet rockstar!!!

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory