December 10, 2007

The List Keeps Growing

It seems the faster I check tasks off my list the sooner they are added.

Brian and I were busy all weekend organizing and preparing for the holiday party that I'm hosting for my women's networking group. Brian has graciously volunteered to make his awesome chili but was testing various recipes in the kitchen all day yesterday.

Between now and Wednesday I have to:

1. Go to the dentist this afternoon
2. Buy a gift for our Yankee Gift Swap
3. Make the corn bread muffins
4. Make eggnog (for 25)
5. Drop off my car at the shop on Tuesday AM
6. (Hopefully) Pick up my car from the shop on Tuesday PM
7. Pick up my food at Jenny
8. Find some time to do some cardio at the gym (so I can enjoy the eggnog without feeling guilty)
9. Finish my holiday business cards (I think I only have about 20 left!)
10. Install Microsoft Office on my Mom's laptop
11. Send laptop to Ohio

Okay I guess the latter two don't have to be done by Wednesday, but the rest do. I wish we could have about 10 more hours in a day, but I'd easily settle for 5.

Did I mention I haven't even started my holiday shopping yet??

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory