November 15, 2007

Karma is a......

So the new gal started in our office over a month ago and she's doing pretty well. I like her. And I like the fact that she has a business arranging people's homes in the most appropriate Feng Shui form. I also like the fact that she reads birth cards on the side, too. Doesn't really match up with her right-wing political stance but that's why makes her unique; she doesn't fit a norm, per se.

Anyhoo, when she showed me MY birth card, I couldn't help but think that it was completely dead on. Let me share:

Six of Spades: The Card of Fate
(seriously, that's the name of my card!!)

This is a powerful card, and the card of a person who is here to learn the responsibility of such power. These people either align themselves to a higher purpose and vision and achieve great success, or have their power turned against them for their own downfall. As a rule, these people are very responsible for their actions but a strong Neptune influence can lead many of them down the road of escapism and time lost in fantasy. They are dreamers to be sure. They must latch on to the highest dream they can and use their power to attain it. Nothing can stop them once this vision is clear. Fulfillment on every level is guaranteed. They must watch a tendency to fall into a comfortable rut. They can also be very stubborn. Through the acquisition of knowledge they find great fulfillment, life purpose, direction, and many good friends. Some of their greatest challenges come in the area of love and romance. Their own indecision works against them.

That is a much abbreviated version, but it's the only free website I could find that will share birth cards. Anyhoo, what's not written here in it's entirety is the fact that I basically pay two-fold for the negative energy I put out there. More so than anyone else. Karma is quite literally, a bitch, for me.

So with that being said, I want to put something out there to the Universe that has been weighing heavily on me:

"I'm sorry, Lucretia Bonsak!! I'm sorry I called you 'LeCreature Ballsack' in the 6th grade. I'm sorry I gathered up the other kids in our class and got them to call you LeCreature Ballsack, as well. I was a dumb, heartless kid who was dealing with my own issues of insecurity and wanted the spotlight on anyone but myself. If you are at our 15 year high school reunion next year, I would like to tell you this. Hopefully it doesn't conjure up any old feelings and will be healing for you, too. If it does open up a wound, would the Universe consider it more bad energy?? Would I be dealing with more bad Karma again?? Would I pay for this later? Dang, Lucretia, Help me! What do I do????"

Universe, go easy on me. I let two people turn ahead of me at an intersection today and then I paid for the newspaper that a homeless woman ahead of me in line stole from Walgreen's. All before 8am. Hopefully that'll help????

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory