August 13, 2007

The time has come

I think I read about 5-10 regular blogs a day*. Some of those include friends & family and others are just random bloggers whom I've never met but they've struck a cord with me due to their interesting, entertaining or just plain odd content.

So I've decided it was time to join the ranks. Yes, I know. I'm late to the tea party (thanks for the open arms, btw). "Why now", you ask? It's simple.....my profession forces me to talk on the phone all day long and when I leave the office, the last thing I really want is to continue the chitter chatter in the evening. So much so that I rarely pick up the phone to reach out to those whom I care about. This medium will hopefully keep ME close to YOU.

So here I am.

* this does not include Perez Hilton, which I refresh about 10x a day.

1 comment:

vegasbobbie said...

It is so funny that you started a blog. I too started one due to the fact that I have a very interesting life and everyday is quite comical, but I think I iwll keep them to myself. I am glad to see you are doing so well. Blair was in Chicago this week and was able to hang out with Tracy and Heather for a few hours.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Directory